– Domain audit logs, service health information, performance metrics.
– SQL Database states, SQL Log disk occupancy and IOPS information, service health information, error / latency metrics and all other instance / database performance metrics.
– Mail queue statuses, log disk occupancy information, log replay latency information, service health information and all other Exchange performance metrics.
– IIS site tracking, application pool status, web page error code checks, service health information and all other performance metrics.
– Wsus status (Accepted, expired client information), synchronization transaction status, Wsus database information, computer group statistics.)
– Service health information, ports and all other performance metrics.
– Available IP within DHCP scope, number of reserved IPs, number of IPs used and service health information.
– Total of inactive users, connected users, controls of RDP ports and all other performance metrics.